Online judging sign-up for the 2014 RITA contest is now available.
During the sign-up process, you will be asked to select a minimum of five categories that you are willing to judge. You may opt to judge the category in which you are entered; however, you will only be assigned books (no more than 2) from your category if there are not otherwise enough judges.
The RITA Contest is open to members of RWA as well as non-members, but priority will be given to members who volunteer to judge the RITA Contest. All author-entrants are eligible to judge the preliminary round. Others eligible to judge are authors who are PAN-eligible. The final round will be judged by PAN members.
Entries from those who do not volunteer to judge will be processed in order of receipt after entries from all volunteer judges have been processed.
Judges' boxes, which will include assigned books, instructions and a score sheet, will be shipped in early January 2014. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to all judges in late December.
Scores may be entered online, or judges may mail, fax or scan and e-mail score sheets to email@example.com.
Please click on the link below to begin the sign-up process. 2014 RITA author-entrants who are not RWA members should contact Carol Ritter at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to sign up to judge.
Sign up to judge the 2014 RITA Contest (member link): http://www.rwa.org/p/cm/ld/fid=1143&guid=26.7
- Click the sign-up link above and log in to the RWA website (if you are not already logged in). You will then be taken to the judging sign-up page.
- Mark that you have read and agree to the judging rules and hit Continue.
- Under Judge Applicant Information, click on the words "Click to edit" and fill out all the fields on the page.
- Hit the Submit as Final button.
- Click the Logout link at the top right-hand section of the page. You should receive a confirmation e-mail after you log out.
Contact email@example.com with questions.