RWA Forums (listserves) are provided for the benefit of RWA members. RWA asks that members who choose to utilize the forums be aware of the following guidelines:
- Do not use the forums to promote one self, or for another individual, for groups or for any Web sites or blogs. This includes but is not limited to blatant self-promotion, "buy my book" or "take my course" posts, reviews, book excerpts, services provided, "please check out my new Web site" posts and "go check out so-and-so's blog/Web site" posts. Subscribers may post links to articles and items of interest if within the normal range of the conversation/postings;
- Do not forward any posts from RWA forums unless permission was granted;
- No requests for charitable donations shall be permitted on RWA forums;
- Do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable;
- Do not impersonate any person or entity, including, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its affiliation with a person or entity;
- Do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is not available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes";
- Do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Do not "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- Do not collect or store personal data about other users.
- Use of RWA's forum requires that the user agrees with RWA's Terms of Service.
Last update April 3, 2015