If you're looking to advance your career as a romance writer, there's no better place to do so than through Romance Writers of America and its programs.
What education does RWA provide?
- RWA University (members only): RWA's online education hub, where you'll find the resources and classes to take your career to the next level. Classes are conducted via an online forum, and previous classes have covered topics ranging from taxes to query letters to writing contemporary romance.
- Conference Workshops: At the Annual Conference, RWA hosts more than 100 workshops that appeal to writers at every level and on every publishing path. The list of workshops for RWA2013 in Atlanta will be posted to the RWA website this spring — stay tuned!
- Chapter Conferences and Workshops: RWA's chapters host local and online conferences and workshops of interest to romance writers. RWA keeps a list of current and upcoming chapter events on its website so members can find an event near them!
- Resources for Writers (members only): On the RWA website, members will find an ever-evolving toolkit of articles and other resources for romance writers
- Romance Writers Report (members only): The Romance Writers Report publishes monthly and includes articles on a variety of romance writing-centric topics. RWA members get access to an online version of the magazine (in addition to their print copy), as well as special online-only articles.