Chapter Grant Fund
Romance Writers of America administers the Chapter Grant Fund to financially assist chapters that wish to provide additional chapter programs but lack sufficient funding. Chapters interested in applying for the fund may review the requirements below and click the button to submit an application. More information on the Chapter Grant Fund can be found in RWA's Policy and Procedures Manual
Apply for the Chapter Grant Fund
- Chapters shall submit the following information to the national office via the linked form to apply for the Chapter Grant Fund.
- A detailed description of the chapter's current programs and services, if applicable.
- An explanation of how the grant would be used to further the chapter’s mission shall be provided.
- Proof of available chapter funds greater than or equal to the amount requested on the grant application, if the chapter has been affiliated for more than two years.
- To the extent there are available funds and qualified applicants, there shall be no limit to the number of grant applicants who receive funds each year. However, no chapter shall be awarded more than $500 during a three-year period.
- Any chapter awarded a grant must supply a full accounting to the Office of how the money was used. If more than $50 of the grant was not utilized, then the excess must be returned to the Chapter Grant Fund.