Notice of Annual General Meeting
All General RWA members are entitled and encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting on Sunday, August 9, from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. (CDT)
via Go to Meeting.
Register to attend the AGM (members only)
Call to order
Welcome and introductions
Presentation of meeting agenda
Credentials report; quorum
Reading of the standing rules
Minutes of previous AGM
Business or matters described in proxy materials to members
- Every member of RWA shall be entitled to attend the AGM. Each General member shall be entitled to one vote on each matter submitted to a vote, either in person or by proxy.
- Staff, with assistance from volunteers, shall determine the presence of a quorum.
- Any members wishing to speak will wait for the Chair to recognize them. The member shall state their name.
- No member may speak more than twice on an issue, each time limited to two minutes, and may not speak a second time until all who wish to speak have spoken once. Permission to suspend this rule may be granted by the Chair if deemed necessary.
- The rules contained in Robert's Rules shall govern the conduct of the meeting in all cases to which they are applicable and in which they are not inconsistent with the P&PM or RWA's Bylaws or any relevant provisions of the Texas Non-Profit Corporation Act.
- Minutes of the AGM shall be approved by the Board at or before the next regularly scheduled Board meeting.