RWA2019 Registration Now Open
Join us this summer at the New York Marriott Marquis, July 24–27, for RWA2019
—four days filled with networking with writers, editors, agents, retailers, publicists, and others involved in the business of romance publishing, as well as sessions for authors at all stages of their careers and publishing paths.
The RWA2019 schedule
is packed with fantastic sessions
, motivating speakers, and must-attend events. Attendees will celebrate the final year of the Golden Heart Contest at the Golden Heart Awards Luncheon on Thursday with emcee Darynda Jones. The inspiration continues Friday at the Keynote Breakfast with Jennifer L. Armentrout and the RITA Awards Ceremony that evening with emcee Sarah MacLean. And librarians won’t want to miss the Librarians Day Breakfast with speaker Alyssa Cole. Don’t miss this incredible event!
How to Register
- Click the registration link
- Sign in or create an account (if you have not participated in RWA events, membership or product purchasing before).
- Have an account but don’t know your login information? Click the Forgot username or Forgot password link.
- If you’re currently logged in but do not see a place to
enter your badge information, refresh that page until the fields
- Fill in the Badge First Line field with the name you want on your conference badge.
- Proceed through the rest of the fields on the page and click Next.
- Click the Register Myself Button.
- Then, click Add next to the item(s) you want to add to your
registration like conference recordings, volunteer opportunities, etc.
(Literacy Autographing registration is a separate event; a link to sign
up is included in the RWA2019 registration confirmation email.)
- Proceed to check out and click Submit Order. If your payment does not appear to go through or if there is an error, do not attempt to reprocess the payment, as duplicate payments may occur. Call us at 832-717-5200, Ext. 132, if it appears your payment did not process.