Romantic Women's Fiction Chapter of RWA
Creating A Book Launch Plan
An Online Workshop by
Kelli Finger of Author E.M.S.
September 8 to October 11, 2015
This five-week class is designed to help students develop a marketing plan, budget and calendar for launching a book release. Great for debut authors, self-published and commercially published authors who want to actively participate in increasing their book sales.
- Revealing your cover art
- Press releases & media kits
- Launch parties & virtual launches
- Requesting book reviews
- Blog tours & guest blogs
- Online promotion: Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and more
- Paid advertising
- Book signings, readings, author visits (live promotion)
- Planning your time and budget
- For students to learn what elements to include in a marketing plan to launch their book
- For students to create a marketing budget for their book launch
- For students to establish task deadlines when promoting their book
- For students to gain knowledge and tools to help them create a cohesive marketing plan to launch their book
- For students to discover trustworthy resources for further research
$35 for Members of Romantic Women's Fiction
$50 for Other RWA Members
$65 for the General Public
AUTHOR BIO BY KELLI FINGER
I’m a fiction writer, editor, public speaker, educator, entrepreneur and a classically-trained vocalist. Recently, I’ve started exploring voiceover acting. I have a Masters of Social Work. I’m a strong advocate for people with disabilities. Writing and singing are my creative passions. Teaching online and in-person workshops of my own design along with spending time with my friends and family come in as a close second.
History has always been a subject I’ve enjoyed. Every time period and culture has it’s own unique components. I will admit that I’m a huge Anglophile, loving all things British. And if you want to twist my arm so I’ll confess which era of British history I’m a sucker for, my answer would be the Regency period.
I live in the US with my fabulous family and group of close friends I wouldn’t trade for the world. I love to laugh and if there’s a Labrador close by, I can’t promise I won’t smuther it with kisses.
If you want to stay in the know with my workshops, sign up for my workshop-only newsletter:
I’m also the Founder and CEO of Awesome Ink, a business where I serve as the entrepreneur’s ghostwriter. I also provide writing, editing, marketing, social media and virtual assistant services to authors.
As Abbey MacInnis, I write both historical and contemporary romance. I’ve squirreled away ideas for future stories in unusual time periods, and look forward to writing them.