|Witchcraft for the Paranormal Author --presented by Deborah Blake
Have you ever wondered about the differences between historical witches and modern-day Wiccans?
Are you curious about familiars?
How do you create a witch character for fiction?
Deborah Blake can answer these questions and many more with her class about witchcraft and creating a character practicing the magical arts.
• You will learn how to create witch characters for different genres.
• You will learn how to create a witch with real strengths and weaknesses.
• You will learn the basics of Wicca and spell casting.
• You will learn some of the historical views on familiars.
• You will learn how to write scenes in which your character practices magic and how the character would create a spell.
You may not be allowed to turn an agent into a toad, but you are allowed to create a great character for your book!